Metal fabrication quality control
Knox Engineering, Sydney, is able to fabricate steel and aluminium to the very highest quality. Including to Australian structural fabrication standards. Knox has put the systems in place to maintain consistency and quality, even at high volume.
Metal fabrication quality control is ongoing. Regardless of job, status or title within the company, every Knox employee endeavours to ensure that:
- Customer requirements are understood
- Product quality is consistent
- Goods are delivered on time, every time
- Goods are fabricated correctly – the first time
- All communications are clear and efective
- The whole business participates in continuous improvement
- Decisions are based, wherever possible, on facts and data
ISO 9001 quality control
To help achieve these aims, Knox maintains an in-house metal fabrication quality control system, certified to ISO 9001. The Knox Quality System is monitored, and regularly audited, by SAI Global Limited.
Knox Engineering has the capability, vision and control processes in place to ensure the very highest quality of metal fabrication. This utter dedication to quality and detail underpins everything that we produce.
Why choose us?